- Law Firm Founded
- RecordGone.com launched
- Expands service to Utah
- Expands service to Arizona
- Expands service to Washington
- Law firm launches pro bono web site RecordClearing.org.
- RecordGone.com division finishes the year with “A” rating from Better Business Bureau
- Expands service to Texas
- Expands service to Pennsylvania
- Mathew Higbee and Melissa Clark win published appeals case, People v. McClernon, 174 Cal.App.4th 569 (2009)
- Expands service to New Jersey
- Expands service to Minnesota
- RecordGone.com division begins groundbreaking partnership with BackgroundChecks.com to help rapidly remove expunged records from commercial background check companies.
- First Source Law Real Estate division launched
- RecordGone.com division finishes second consecutive year with “A” rating from Better Business Bureau
- RecordGone.com division finishes second consecutive year with 5 Stars from Trustlink.org
- First Source Law divisions finishes year with “A” rating from Better Business Bureau
- Expands service to Michigan
- RecordGone.com division reaches 5,000 successful cases
- ABC News quotes Mathew Higbee in news story about expungement
- RecordGone.com division finishes third consecutive year with “A” rating from Better Business Bureau
- RecordGone.com division finishes third consecutive year with 5 Stars from Trustlink.org
- First Source Law divisions finishes second consecutive year with “A” rating from Better Business Bureau
- Mathew Higbee & Natasha Buchanan speak about expungement at the California Gang Task Force Conference.
- Article by Higbee & Associates attorneys on FDIC regulations published in Daily Journal.
- RecordGone.com division reaches 7,500 successful cases
- First Source Law Litigation division launched
- Total law firm web traffic exceeds more than 1,000,000 unique visitors
- RecordGone.com division finishes fourth consecutive year with “A” rating from Better Business Bureau
- RecordGone.com division finishes fourth consecutive year with 5 Stars from Trustlink.org
- First Source Law divisions finishes third consecutive year with “A” rating from Better Business Bureau
- RecordGone.com division starts the year with a 5th straight “A” rating from the Better Business Bureau rating
- Op-Ed by Mathew Higbee published in the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, the nation’s 35th largest newspaper.
- Inc Magazine publishes profile of Higbee & Associates on Inc.om
- Higbee & Associates Immigration division launched
- Expands service to Illinois
- Inc Magazine lists Higbee & Associates on its list of 5,000 fasted growing companies in America
- Avvo.com gives Higbee & Associates a Client’s Choice 2012 award for outstanding client service
- H&A wins published appeals case that expands Business & Professions Code § 17200— generates news story in SF Chronicle and several legal journals.
- Mathew Higbee asked to testify about expungement (Senate Bill 530) before the California State Senate Judiciary Committee.
- Expands services to North Carolina. Opens office in Charlotte.
- ImmigrateFast.com launched and provides a wide range of immigration services worldwide.
- California Governor Jerry Brown signs Senate Bill 530, which was drafted in part by the attorneys at Higbee & Associates, into law.
- Higbee & Associates launches Consumer Advocacy division, helping financially distressed consumers find solutions to their problems, and covering all services formerly offered by the First Source Law divisions.
- Immigration division begins offering Mandarin services.
- RecordGone exceeds 500 new clients in a month.
- Paul Hecht and Mathew Higbee draft legislation and testify before the Nevada State Assembly Public Safety Committee. The bill later gets approved by the Nevada State Assembly.
- RecordGone has 15,000th case granted.
- Copyright Division completes 500th successful case.
- Higbee & Associates Copyright Division’s online case submission and management system deployed
- Higbee & Associates Copyright Division opens office in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Higbee & Associates RecordGone Division begins offering record clearing services in Colorado.
- Nick Adolewski sets Copyright Division record with $94,000 settlement.
- Higbee & Associates selected as the “Qualified Third Party Vendor to Receive notices of Orders of Sealed or Expunged Records” by the Ohio Attorney General’s office to implement the program found in Ohio Revised code 109.38.