- Law Firm Founded
- RecordGone.com launched
- Expands service to Utah
- Expands service to Arizona
- Expands service to Washington
- Law firm launches pro bono web site RecordClearing.org.
- RecordGone.com division finishes the year with “A” rating from Better Business Bureau
- Expands service to Texas
- Expands service to Pennsylvania
- Mathew Higbee and Melissa Clark win published appeals case, People v. McClernon, 174 Cal.App.4th 569 (2009)
- Expands service to New Jersey
- Expands service to Minnesota
- RecordGone.com division begins groundbreaking partnership with BackgroundChecks.com to help rapidly remove expunged records from commercial background check companies.
- First Source Law Real Estate division launched
- RecordGone.com division finishes second consecutive year with “A” rating from Better Business Bureau
- RecordGone.com division finishes second consecutive year with 5 Stars from Trustlink.org
- First Source Law divisions finishes year with “A” rating from Better Business Bureau
- First Source Law Bankruptcy division launched
- Expands service to Michigan
- RecordGone.com division reaches 5,000 successful cases
- ABC News quotes Mathew Higbee in news story about expungement
- RecordGone.com division finishes third consecutive year with “A” rating from Better Business Bureau
- RecordGone.com division finishes third consecutive year with 5 Stars from Trustlink.org
- First Source Law divisions finishes second consecutive year with “A” rating from Better Business Bureau
- Mathew Higbee & Natasha Buchanan speak about expungement at the California Gang Task Force Conference.
- Article by Higbee & Associates attorneys on FDIC regulations published in Daily Journal.
- RecordGone.com division reaches 7,500 successful cases
- First Source Law Litigation division launched
- Total law firm web traffic exceeds more than 1,000,000 unique visitors
- RecordGone.com division finishes fourth consecutive year with “A” rating from Better Business Bureau
- RecordGone.com division finishes fourth consecutive year with 5 Stars from Trustlink.org
- First Source Law divisions finishes third consecutive year with “A” rating from Better Business Bureau
- RecordGone.com division starts the year with a 5th straight “A” rating from the Better Business Bureau rating
- Op-Ed by Mathew Higbee published in the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, the nation’s 35th largest newspaper.
- Inc Magazine publishes profile of Higbee & Associates on Inc.om
- Higbee & Associates Immigration division launched
- Expands service to Illinois
- Inc Magazine lists Higbee & Associates on its list of 5,000 fasted growing companies in America
- Avvo.com gives Higbee & Associates a Client’s Choice 2012 award for outstanding client service
- H&A wins published appeals case that expands Business & Professions Code § 17200— generates news story in SF Chronicle and several legal journals.
- Mathew Higbee asked to testify about expungement (Senate Bill 530) before the California State Senate Judiciary Committee.
- Expands services to North Carolina. Opens office in Charlotte.
- ImmigrateFast.com launched and provides a wide range of immigration services worldwide.
- California Governor Jerry Brown signs Senate Bill 530, which was drafted in part by the attorneys at Higbee & Associates, into law.
- Higbee & Associates launches Consumer Advocacy division, helping financially distressed consumers find solutions to their problems, and covering all services formerly offered by the First Source Law divisions.
- Immigration division begins offering Mandarin services.
- RecordGone exceeds 500 new clients in a month.
- Paul Hecht and Mathew Higbee draft legislation and testify before the Nevada State Assembly Public Safety Committee. The bill later gets approved by the Nevada State Assembly.
- RecordGone has 15,000th case granted.
- Copyright Division completes 500th successful case.