- Are you worried about losing your home?
- Have you been denied a loan modification?
- Are you behind on your credit card payments?
- Have you been sued by a creditor?
- Are you wondering if you can file for bankruptcy?
- Do you want to avoid bankruptcy but don’t know where to turn?
- Are you being harassed by debt collectors?
Higbee & Associates advocates for consumers! Our division’s entire team is exclusively committed to protecting your rights. We understand that in today’s economy, financial troubles can happen to anyone. We know you want to make things right but are struggling to make ends meet. That is why we strive to provide an easy, affordable, stress-free process to help consumers who have fallen into financial trouble.
Whether you are worried about losing your home, are being sued by a creditor, are considering bankruptcy, or needing to negotiate settlements on past due debt, we can help!
Our qualified and experienced attorneys can advise you on the best possible solution based on your unique circumstances.
Call 714-617-8387 now for a free consultation or tell us your story by filling out the box below: