Business litigation involves a wide breadth of matters including internal business disputes, prosecuting or defending against claims of breach of contract, unfair competition, unfair business practices, fraud and other business torts. The attorneys at Higbee & Associates take the time necessary to understand each of our client’s businesses needs and legal issues. We take great pride in our ability to design a business and litigation strategy to protect our client’s best interests and guide our clients through a favorable resolution of the dispute.
We understand that litigation can be a costly distraction and threat to our client’s businesses. To contain financial exposure, we encourage alternative forms of pre-litigation, such as negotiation, arbitration or mediation. However, when it is in the client’s best interest, we have the experience and skill to effectively advocate on our client’s behalf.
We can help you in the following types of matters:
- Prosecuting or Defending against Claims of Breach of Contract
- Prosecuting or Defending against Claims of Breach of Covenant of Good Faith and Fair Dealing
- Prosecuting or Defending against Claims of Breach of Fiduciary Duty
- Prosecuting or Defending against Claims of Unfair Competition and Unfair Business Practices
- Prosecuting or Defending against Claims of Fraud Actions
- Business Torts
- Partnership Disputes
Contact Higbee & Associates
To speak with an attorney at Higbee & Associates about a dispute or business litigation matter, call (714) 617-8381, or contact the firm online.